STUDIO 700 m2
This studio hall is located in the production and manufacturing complex ŁUBINOWA 4A. It is located in a one of the three buildings complex in Television hall No. 5.
It is one of the most modern Tv studios in Warsaw. The studio was built in 2017. So far, it has been used to implement technologically demanding sports programs, including the Champions League. This place was also used to record the Joker game show. The studio is fitted with the equipment that enables the implementation of programs with virtual scenography.
The most important parameters of Studio 700:
- area 700 m2
- height 7m2
- polished concrete floor, 2 ton/m2 lifting capacity
- technical platforms with lifting capacity of several tons located at a height of 12m2/bottom edge at 7m/
- electricity connection points located on the external current circuit of the television studio hall
- emission fiber optic connector and cable glands for broadcasting vans
- direct communication with the warehouse and other facilities: wardrobes, makeup rooms, costume storerooms and production rooms
- WIFI internet connection, telephone connections and a computer network
- quiet air conditioning / ventilation system adaptable to the sound recordings
- editing room with six independent camera tracks
- multimedia video/media wall (24x3m)
- graphic system Vizrt; graphic design, multimedia wall support, augmented reality
- Vizrt Libero sports analysis system with an 85 "touch screen in stage design
- camera arm length/ boom Movie Bird 24 (7.3m)
- green box with a chrominance key
Basic data regarding electric power supply:
- object powered from ST-3 station within the administrative range - maximum power of 100 kW, ST-2
- within the range of non-guaranteed technological receipts - 130 kW maximum power of 190 kW
- within the range of ventilation and air conditioning - maximum power of 190 kW,
- within the range of administrative receipts - maximum power of 95 kW.
- ST-3 station has two-way power supply on the 15 kV SN side.